Gin Punch Recipe
It’s the holidays again! As we are all easing back into holiday gatherings with loved ones, this is the best time of year for a good strong punch! An alcoholic punch – of course! This Gin Punch couldn’t be easier to make and is a definite crowd-pleaser. Trust me - even your friends who say they don’t like gin will be grabbing a second (and third) glass. Try this out for your next holiday party!
Makes 20 Cups
- 1 Quart Gin
- 1 Quart Pineapple Juice
- 1 Quart Orange Juice
- 1 Quart Club Soda
- 1 Quart Ginger Ale
- 1 Orange
- 1 Lemon
- 1 Lime
- Large Punch Bowl
- Ice Bucket filled with Ice
- Prepare Garnish: thinly slice Orange, Lemon, and Lime (discard ends)
- In large Punch Bowl combine Gin, Pineapple Juice, Orange Juice, Club Soda, Ginger Ale
- Mix, Mix, Mix
- Top with Orange, Lemon & Lime slices
- Provide Ice on the side to avoid dilution
- Drink and repeat
This punch is sneaky – you’ll say to yourself “Wow – I don’t even taste the gin!” Then you’ll be singing show tunes for the rest of the night. So, basically, it’s perfect for a party!
Happy Holidays, everyone! Cheers to drinking lots of punch throughout the holiday season!